Selasa, 31 Agustus 2010

I'm Totally Lost in LOST!

I can't believe the show is finally over! Although the episode finale slightly disappointed me, I never cease to love Lost! Well, I still have lots of questions about it. I mean, it's like you waste all your energy trying to connect the puzzle about the island, and you only get vague answers about them. But I still love it. I cried like a baby during the 2.5 hours show, it was a tear-jerking episode. I guess you really have to accept that there are still unsolved mystery about the island, and leave it that way. Otherwise you'd go crazy if you still try to analyze it:).

As a devoted Lostie, of course I always have this urge to make fan arts of the show:-). Here are some of them:
*click for larger view*
Lost casts on their happy time :D
My favorite casts!
I want to join Team Jacob!
From my experience, drawing the female characters were harder than the male characters. There was a lot of revisions while drawing the girls, especially Juliet Burke. As you can see, the girls in my drawings still lacking facial resemblance. Otherwise, I enjoyed so much drawing Jacob and MiB. Hehe I guess I am being subjective as a die-hard fan girl of  Mark Pellegrino and Titus Welliver. They should have their own show!

1 komentar:

  1. kereeeen!! lo lengkap dong semua season LOST, mau dong copy, gw ketinggalan jauh bgt eh udh tamat lagi..
    btw ilustrasi fringe ga lo post La? kan udh ad ur new sweetheart mas Peter XD

    BalasHapus